Transmission components endurance testing
We test transmission components, such as control units and/or oil pumps under realistic conditions. The transmission oil types are selected according to the customer’s specifications. The test can be carried out under temperatures of up to 220 °C.
- Oil temperature up to 220 °C.
- Pressure up to 150 bar
- Flow rate up to 400 l/min
E-pumps lifecycle endurance test
The test can be carried out under temperatures from – 40 °C to 180 °C. Several specimens can subjected at the same time to the lifecycle endurance test s well as under a defined load. Depending on the requirements different control electronics can be integrated.
- -40…180 °C ambient
- -40…180 °C fluid temperature
- Fluid temperature and ambient temperature can be controlled separately
- Pressure up to 200 bar
- Flow rate up to 30 l/min per specimen
Dipl. Ing. (FH)
Phone: +49 9524 2961-212